IKKE TILGÆNGELIG I DANMARK. KOMMER SNART.
A new concept in superglues, Superfast is almost a pure cyanacrylate with an amazing ability to bond and in many cases fuse base materials together.
- SUPERFAST PLUS is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on Cyanacrylate.
- SUPERFAST PLUS is a one component adhesive which does not contain solvent and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer.
- SUPERFAST PLUS is temperature resistant in the range from 30°C up to 100°C.
- SUPERFAST PLUS is resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions.
- No heating – No soldering – No mixing.
- Very high tensile strength.
- Bonds in seconds.
strong bond between almost all kinds of
materials, with the exception of polyethylene,
polypropylene and fluorine containing plastic
materials. Materials which can be bonded:
ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl,
celluloid, choroprene, chrome, delrin, glass,
copper, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, nitril,
nylon, phenol, polycarbonate, polystyrene,
porcelain, hard PVC, stainless steel, steel. For
porous materials, use with SUPERFAST