A one coat paste with a unique formulation that will 100% seal all types of roofs and walls. Ideal for flat roof installations or repairs.
A Unique formulation of polyester, modified bitumens and butyl rubbers for the ultimate repair.
- Stays flexible for up to 20 years
- Strong and Durable
- Unique Formulation
- No heat necessary for application!
- Immediate sealing of roofs
- Fibre glass tiles
Roof 'n' Wall Seal Applications
- Repair of bituminous flat and sloping roofs
- Sealing of chimneys, gutters, drainpipes, flashings, roof edges and compression seals. (Roof 'n' Wall Seal has excellent adhesion onto lead)
- Waterproofing of foundations (DPC) and walls, flat and sloping roofs, skylights, terraces and balconies.
- Sealing basements from water ingress.
- As a cold adhesive which bonds bituminous.
Roof 'n' Wall Seal
- Stays flexible for up to 20 years after application and can be applied during temperatures ranging from -12°C to +50°C.
- Can be applied on wet and dry surfaces without dissolving, shrinking or cracking.
- Can be applied on roofing, shingles and corrugated roofing.
- Can be used when fixing lead flashings.
- For the immediate sealing of leaking roofs. Without having to wait for a dry day.
- Is ideal for tanking wetrooms. Eg Walk-in showers.
- Perfect for all job sizes from very small to very large.
- Available sizes from 290ml cartridge upwards.
- Coverage up to 16 sqm
Directions for Use
- Surfaces must be clean and free from snow and ice.
- Brush away any dirt.
Can be applied with either :
- Trowel, Hard masonry brush or Toughened nylon roller.
- Finish with a brush or filling knife which has been moistened with MULTISOLVE
- Clean tools with MULTISOLVE when finished.
- NB: No heat necessary for application.
|Roof n Wall Product Information
|Roof n Wall MSDS